- Work hard. Complete your assignments in a timely manner and show a willingness to learn new things and take on more responsibility.
- Be dependable. Be on time and even better early! Always complete your work and help others out. Keep your commitments.
- Be courteous. Courtesy and kindness go a long way in making the workplace better for everyone.
- Dress appropriately. Make sure your clothes are clean, wrinkle-free and appropriate for your job.
- Have a positive attitude. Be one of those people who smiles, includes others and looks for the good in your co-workers.
5 Basic Keys to Job Success & Better Wages!
keyword #keys keyword #work keyword #job keyword #successShare This